What is accident insurance?
Accident Insurance is a way for your employees to protect their families from the unexpected expenses of an accident. Not only can the policy assist with hospital visits and medical exams, but travel costs as well. With benefits paid directly to employees, they can determine where to spend the money.
Accident coverage could provide a benefit for costs associated with:
- Broken teeth
- Emergency room visits
- Ambulance transportation
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
Why do employees need it?
It's comforting to know that an Accident Policy can be there throughout your employees' care, from initial treatment to follow-up care. Getting well after a disabling accident can be physically and emotionally distressing. Having a supplemental accident policy can help put their minds at ease.
- Provide protection for your employees
- Select from a variety of vendors
- Knowledgeable account managers available year round
- Options to fit your business needs
- Latest in technology
- With you every step of the way
- 40 years of experience